26 October 2005

ISO: better photo environment than top of copier

My finished object of the week is from scarf style, the vintage velvet,
only with some of the edge ribs removed (to make the one skein of yarn
go greater length).  Yarn is Elizabeth Lavold's Silky Wool, says
redundant girl (though not everyone wants to back up through old blog
stuff to find out details which might be there).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fingerless mitts made by thomasina.  They are a comfy fit, and they distract nicely from nails recently whacked off in the first step of an almost manicure.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Note to self:  Find the danged emery board. Note to gentle reader: if the pictures are really too big, feel free to tell me. I may or may not solve it in a timely fashion, but it'd be interesting to know.

1 comment:

jpknits said...

Thanks for the reply on both counts. I can't take credit for the mitts, but I can surely show them off. I had students oohing and ahhing over them today. Thomasina, over at Everybody Wants a Rock, made them. Didn't she do grand work!!