09 March 2009

Signs of Spring

Clocks sprung ahead, with much cursing.

Heavy rains cleaned my car, but the puddles and the potholes? Spare me having to use the spare, please.

I am finishing my holiday request knitting this month, come hell and high waters.

Mitts are done for the nephew, the next hat is underway, and then one last pair of fingerless gloves for an uncle. (Because you know it's spring if you're finishing the winter accessories.....)

==========
Choppy list, I know, but I felt like I needed one minute to show signs of life.

Thanks for the kind words in light of my bad adventures with food. Happy to say all is well now.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

So much rain! Everyone in my old neighborhood is drying out their basements. Are you staying dry?

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Yes, finishing projects you could have used 2 weeks ago is the surest sign of spring. Still, don't hold your breath!