04 September 2007

Where I've been when I haven't been home knitting...

I copycat this from Costumechick who posted similarly a couple of weeks ago.

It's a fitting post following a weekend where I enjoyed traveling exactly nowhere. I do mean that. It was nice to nest and to knit.

Bold = Been There
Italics = Lived There

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Some of these were choir tours long, long ago. I may have been in Kansas, but if I only drove through it and can't remember stopping anywhere, I shouldn't include it. Similarly, Delaware. Probably drove through it a bunch of times. Never stopped enough to count.

New York is grey area. Didn't have residence there, but I earned many pathetic and pitiful paychecks there, so I count it lived.

No comments: