20 September 2005

Busier than a one-armed paper hanger

Said it myself the other day
It was said of me today.
Forgot to tell any pirate jokes yesterday.
(Sir, what's that steering wheel in your lap?
Arrr, it's drivin me nuts)

I have a growing box of t-shirts cut up into balls of knitting fun.
I have a little chain-mail inspired t-shirt balaclava going. Okay, not actually balaclava, but I have no other word.
I have no pictures.
But I have the copy-cat instincts of, well, name it....


My pirate name is:


Red Jenny Cash



Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


Sometime's a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
I have to go find supper.

No comments: