05 December 2008

Things need to be simpler.

I can't decide which picture I like. One exposure better reflects the actual colors.
However, on my computer that one seems really too dark. This next one was taken with a different exposure. Neither photo is brilliant.


Yarn is Dream in Color Classy.
Color is Black Parade.
Pattern is Morningside Neckwarmer (Jared Flood's pattern)
Made this neckwarmer for an assistant when I had a set of bus trips - 8 hours at a crack - along with a good start on another gift. (That one's for another post.)

So naturally, when my brain can just about handle knitting a tube at best, I get myself painted into a corner wherein I have to make THREE hats by noon tomorrow.

I'm sewing them, at least.

STILL.

One more week and then the craziness I create will calm down.
I better go home. I have an a late night and a full morning of creative improvising ahead.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

One more week! You'll be whipping out that hats in no time!

Batty said...

I often have the same problem. No flash, you can see the stitch definition or cables or what have you. flash, you can see the brightness of the color. It's a dilemma.

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

I also have that problem. I'm always messing with my camera and my photos. Then the pics are often blurry to boot becauset the shutter speed is so slow. And dream in color is apparently hard to photograph because I bought some Classy online that looked like shades of gray and black in the online photo, but it's actually blues. I like blues, but not this yarn. Feh. And feh on Dream in color too. The sock yarn is too heavy and stiff anyhow.